Thursday, January 17, 2008

Monkey See, Monkey Do


Chocolate. Did you know that we humans, thousands of years ago discovered chocolate by watching monkeys! Monkey see monkey do! Some ancient culture noticed that monkeys loved the cocoa plant and figured they should find out why....delicious cocoa was then discovered and made into the most delicious treats. I found this out by researching an art project the second graders were doing a few years back.
As you know I make a line of chocolates too. Each year around this time I begin my chocolate line of beads & hearts for Valentines Day. I do berries, truffles, and other sweet looking things. I won't do them all year long so if you see these pieces in the galleries & shops or even my website...be sure to purchase them quick...once they are gone, you will have to wait until next year!

No comments: