Monday, August 18, 2014

The Selfie Project

Oh, I know....its been awhile since I've been consistent here but I am challenging myself to be more diligent. To help me keep steady with my posts, I've decided to do a year long project that showcases YOU wearing or holding something you've purchased from me. It could be a necklace, bracelet, ring or even beads.....the only condition is that you have to be in the picture and you must be wearing/show something Bella Bead Jewelry.........I'm calling it :

The Selfie Project......
Starting NOW, You take a selfie (or someone can take it for you) wearing something I've created. 
A necklace, ring, bracelet or even holding beads or a bead you've purchased from me.
 Post your selfie on Instagram and include the hashtag #bellabeadselfie.
It's that easy. 
Post selfies as often as you'd like all year long....
I will be frequently (not sure exactly how frequently yet) be giving away Bella Swag
 for the images I find most eye catching or creative.


So, I sure hope you will take part in this year long project and help me stay current with my blog posts!

No comments: