Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time to Get Crackin!

My creative energy has been taking the slow train as of late. I have bits of ideas rolling around but the whole package just hasn't arrived yet. Oh, well. I know better than to push things. So for now, I'm just enjoying the ride.

Yesterday I went to the public market with some artsy friends and got a few things to make two yummy meals...Carrot Dogs (yesterdays lunch) and asparagus soup (todays dinner)....Then Heather took me to her friends studio where I met John, an iron worker who does some amazing things. Check out his website and see the cool objects he creates.


He had tons of great furniture pieces, garden objects and other odds & ends. This is one of his tables that I loved...

After that I headed home and made sure everything was set for my Earring Party. Boy was that fun. I had 6 ladies and we just had a great time making earrings and laughing lots. Stacey knew EXACTLY what she wanted to do and got right to work. Shrinky Dinks were a fun featured project that surprisingly only some took part in. How can you not do Dinks??

Now its just simple....its time to get crack-a-lackin and get things made. My muse must get pushed just a wee bit since my Gallery Trunk show is just weeks away!!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

That is a stunning piece of furniture! Thanks for the link, too!