Saturday, November 26, 2011

Etsy Update

Its been a whirlwind month for me and I've just slowed down enough to update my shop just a little bit. For the past few weeks I've had a show to do each weekend and they all seem to have been 3 day shows. I don't know what I was thinking when I booked all these but thankfully I've made it through! My last show was on Black Friday and was just for one day. So today I had to begin the chore of house cleaning since it is in total neglect.....so far I've de-cluttered and am ready for the real cleaning to begin- tomorrow that is since I'm pooped.

An Etsy update was also on my To-Do list today. So I've done a few additions to my shop and will plan on more updates tomorrow too. Now that my schedule has lighted I am really going to try and post more in my shop before the holiday. I think I've been trying to do this each year and I get only a little better each time.


I love this necklace and will be making one for myself I love it so much. This is my Peace, Love, Happiness necklace, my theme for the holidays, and its available in my Etsy Shop now. I also have a few pairs of earrings there too. Tomorrow I should have some pendants and another necklace........more hearts will arrive soon too.

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Lots of bright colors and lovely design.
It seems that I am seeing these very traditional colors (Native American) in a lot of work right now. I think these colors lighten the heart.
Nicole/Beadwright