Sunday, November 23, 2014

Holiday Kick Off


Today was the final day of the annual Holiday Bazaar. A great show as always but I'm happy to be done. I'll begin posting items in my etsy shop this week.....something I haven't done in some time. 

Looking ahead to February I'm planning an open house to begin my Hearts for Hannah fundraiser and to show new work. I  moved this event since June is getting to be too crazy for me. I'm looking forward to planning this! I haven't done a home show in sometime and will have something to work towards during the month of January. 

This week is Thanksgiving. A time for family and a time for all of use to reflect on how thankful we should be for all that we have. I wish you a wonderful holiday and hope you will check in with me later this week :) 



No comments: