Monday, May 23, 2011

What a Find!

My mother was a wonderful woman who had so many amazing talents. She was a professional dancer in her time and had many statements that I will always remember but didn't have a clue about what they meant when I was younger. 

Here is one of them and it applys to the statement below: 
1. There is nothing new under the sun. (I think this was someone elses statement that she took)

Thanks to Lucinda Storm for posting this on her blog....yes, I asked if I could use it here too.


I truely believe that our "ideas" are not truely owned by us. We are constantly gathering information knowingly and unknowingly. I believe that copying, like a Xerox, is bad. But, picking ideas here and there and blending them with other ideas is natural. 

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Great post, Linda! I agree!