Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekends


Not the best image here but you can see what I did in Bronwen Heilman's class a few weekends ago. Simply loved this technique.....hope to do some now that class is done. As you can see I have 3 glass pieces that need to be put onto beads.........many steps to this process but fantastic results!



A few weekends ago Pete and I went to Niagra on the Lake for a one night getaway. We had a wonderful and relaxing time. Love this image of a sunrise.


We stayed at the Prince of Wales and these carriages were all over the main street. 


Another view. This is on the side of our hotel. The first thing we did when we arrived was go on a Jetboat on the Niagra rapids! I was totally scared. Pete went last year and I was suppose to go but chickened out. Click on the link and see for yourself........it was awesome!


This was the sunrise when we left.....foggy and kinda spooky.

No comments: