Monday, February 20, 2012

Serious Bad

Me. I've been seriously bad with my blogging. Can't explain it either. I guess, I just haven't had much to say? Not true. I do. I guess I have just been lazy. Well enough is enough, I must get a grip and show up here to do some writing.....I actually do have things to talk about and show.

What I have been doing with my time is journaling. I began this journaling journey last year around this time and have been plugging away at it ever since. Its something I can take to work and do over lunch, in the morning while I enjoy my first cup of coffee or at night as I listen to the t.v...I am really enjoying it. Its just nice being involved in the creative process and in a different area other than what I normally do. I really think it helps me with my glass work....it lets my mind drift into other colorful areas where new glass ideas are born. Its been so fun.





Now, don't think I haven't been doing any glass work! I have, really. But this time of year is my time to slow it down and enjoy some "free time" and to build my creative mojo. I have been making lots of "pandora style" beads.......I've posted many in my Etsy Shop and have had customers stop over to pick up a few here and there too.

I'm thinking of doing a little tutorial on how to core beads. What do you think?? Interested in that? I'm looking to post more of these either in video or written/photo form. Let me know what you'd like to see.

No comments: