Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Holiday Hustle...


I don't know what I was thinking. I had this silly notion that I was going to avoid the Holiday Hustle of getting things made and prepared for the season of giving by having loads on hand at all times. Crazy me.

People seem to be shopping earlier this year. I've already had dozens of orders (Yippeee) and requests from galleries and boutiques for new items. All of this is good news but it also means I have to get crackin and stay on task.

I'm hoping to have a new bracelet idea ready to share very soon as well as some new earrings & other stuff. In my Etsy shop I'm also going to offer some sweet packages for sale. This is just one of them.....gotta make more packages too. I typically put my jewelry in a lovely drawstring bag that can be used to store jewelry in but I'm also working on a more fancy bag to offer.....don't think that one will be ready for the holidays but it will be available at Valentines!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

angelinabeadalina said...

Way to go! Busy is good for business!