Sunday, April 12, 2009

Put a Smile on Your Face

Just thought I'd share a few recent photos that make me smile. Both were taken on my recent birthday...This first one is of my husband and brother-in-law...These hats were Christmas gifts a few years back and I think they are pretty darn ugly. Both of them however find them to be great and actually wear them in public! I wanted a picture for my birthday of both of them wearing these so I can frame it and put it on my desk at work....just to make me smile...actually laugh!



This one is of my wee kindergarten friends. Just like working with a room full of puppies :) Love them. They make me smile!



What puts a smile on your face? Did you know that it takes more facial muscles to frown than smile?! A smile is a curved line that makes everything right. Sooooo.....SMILE today!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Those photos put a smile on my face, too! Thanks for sharing!