Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fixing your own mistakes

Beadmaking is my first love but I do enjoy knitting too. Its like I always need something to keep my hands busy...always need something to create. I just love the colors, textures and all the possibilities that knitting provides. Its also hard for me to do just one project at a time. Currently, I'm working on a tank top, a dog sweater and a bustier....The tank top is my BIG focus. I must finish this and be able to wear it THIS summer! So, I've been busy knitting away when I have the time and am near to reaching the arm area...last night after beadmaking and other household stuff, I sat down to knit. I was cruising along when I noticed that I dropped a stitch!! I first panicked because my girl Pam has just moved her shop and she doesn't open til next week. She ususally bails me out of situations. Then I went to my computer and googled "Fixing Knitting Mistakes" and tah, daaaaaa. There was, a video on fixing dropped stitches! I'm happy to report that I too can fix things!

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Wooooohooooo, Linda, glad to hear that all will work out with the dropped stitch!