Friday, August 27, 2010

Fall is in the air!

The days are getting shorter. The nights cooler. I started to see leaves already beginning their change. Its sad to see one season leave................except winter. Fall however, is a colorful season and one that leads us all into those holidays we so love! I am a bit sad today knowing that summer is planning to leave us but know that fall has its wonderful appeal too.

If you have signed up to recieve my newsletter, you know that I will be doing a fun Felt & Glass Brooch class on Saturday October 2nd! Its fun learning a new trick or two and then making something that has so many possibilities. I sure hope you'll join us for the fun.....Class Time! Learn to Make Bella's Felted Brooch! via @constantcontact

Today I'll be working at the torch preparing once again for an upcoming show.....Clothesline! I love this show. They have a whole new lay out so I'll be posting my new location in days to come. Hope to see you there!

No comments: