Friday, May 23, 2008

I Feel So Good


I'm just so thrilled to announce this.....I have been published!! This is so special to me for so many reasons. First, it was a juried process where exceptional glass workers reviewed submissions & choose my piece. This alone is HUGE to me. Second, I'm in the company of other FANTASTIC glass artists from around the world. Another reason this is so meaningful to me ...... the comment that appears at the bottom of "my" page.....Jude Schlotzhaurer of Jude Glass wrote why my piece spoke to her. It really reflects my exact feelings around the principles of design and the use of the elements of art.

I'm sooooo honored, happy, giddy with excitement. I feel like the Mary Tyle Moore song, "You're gonna make it after all!"

I will have a few copies of this book at my booth this season so you can take a peek and purchase if you'd like. I wish I knew who purchased the necklace that appears in the book....I'm sure they would like to see it in print!

No comments: