Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring has Sprung


Yesterday Peter and I went for a nice bicycle ride thru Durand Park & along the Lakeshore Walking trail. We stopped to take pictures of some flowering trees and my favorites~ the Swans. I see them each day on my ride to and from work and wanted to see them up close. They are just beautiful. Heres the Mom sitting on her eggs.

On the Bead Front, I've been fairly busy. I've been making beads, constructing jewelry pieces and doing some needed computer stuff. I won't bore with all that but its been busy. My Flicker Gallery is beginning to take shape now too. Actually that was one of the computer things I was busy doing. I plan on putting my images of jewelry/ beads here once I remove them from my website so you still have somewhere to see them.

I know I mentioned my new Mac computer. Its a whole new world learning a new system. Most things are very easy. But other things...UGH, its like learning Greek! For one thing, I can't seem to get how to copy images from a disk onto my photo library. Should be easy but it hasn't proven to be! I have some older jewelry images that I'd like to put on my Flicker Gallery.

Okay, enough computer complaining. Its time to make something! Oh, and very soon you will see my latest Pet Portrait! Can't wait to share it with you.

No comments: