Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thinking Spring

It's no wonder that I'm thinking about spring. Our winter here in upstate NY so far has been very mild. AND I'm not complaining one bit. I'm born and raised here but do not like the winter all that much...I try my best to get involved with outdoor stuff in the winter and to really embrace the snow but really, I'd rather have it HOT.

The grocery store already has tulips and daffodils and Easter candy.  Last weekend I was in the mall shopping and noticed that stores are even beginning to show off their spring clothing lines. I better get on board!

Pantone is the leader in color. From graphic art to fashion, Pantone is the place to forecast seasonal colors. Here is what they are saying:


I love the Tangerine and Cabaret....and the Bellflower too! Nice brights mixed with some soft Beachy colors like Cockatoo, Starfish and Margarita. Makes me think of Siesta Key Beach......I'm hoping to get their this April.

Hope this inspires you to think spring also. I'm sure we will be seeing these colors in spring fashion lines and home decor.

No comments: