Thursday, August 16, 2012

Great Resource Discovery!

I love social networking. You connect with people who you know plus you "meet" people who love the same thing as you......I'm talking beads! I've become friends with Kandice and Kim which of course lead me to their blog called Coloraddiction......What an amazing resource!! The color testing they do and write about is wonderful. So if you are a beadmaker, pop over there and check it out.

At the bottom of their post I also discovered this Tutorial resource. What a great find! Now maybe you all have been up on this and all this information is old news but wow, I'm thrilled with this new to me discovery!

Let me know if this helped anyone out....I know, it requires leaving a comment but please :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome post.I am felling glad on this post.Can you more share at here.I will come back as soon.




Thanks for more info.....




Wholesale Silver Beads
Wholesale Silver Beads
Wholesale Silver Beads