Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Tag is a blogger's game, which is similar to the kids' game we played so many zillion years ago.

Here's how the cyber-version of tag works;
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

7 Things about me that you may or may not know.

1. I used to be a controsionist. I could make my butt sit on my head.
2. My husband just said my feet are smaller then most childrens
3. I use to be a dental assistant & I HATE dentists
4. I once won a hand stand holding contest in a crowd of about 300.
5. I'm a vegetarian.
6. I love scary movies
7. I like to be around fun, happy, interesting people

People I've Tagged:
1. beadygirlbeads.blogspot.com
2. villa-design.blogspot.com
3. petrajansson.blogspot.com
4. humblebeads.blogspot.com
5. themermaidstale.blogspot.com
6. therealloriola.blogspot.com
7.aardvarkartglass.wordpress.com

2 comments:

marcy said...

What fun facts about you. A contortionist? Wow! I sure enjoyed reading this.
Marcy

petrajanssen ♥ goldenfairycottage said...

Hi Linda -

thanks, for leaving a comment in my BLOG ... :)

HALLO & AUF WIEDERSEHEN are the words you are looking for. Wishing you lots of laughter while teaching your "little ones".

All the best,

PEtra