Monday, February 14, 2011

Art Journaling Boot Camp- Feb. 19th thru Feb. 26th

Next week I am off work for Presidents Week! I love time off.....who doesn't right?! During this week off I will be offering here on my blog an Art Journaling Boot Camp. I journal daily already but wish to make my efforts more "artsy". So, I thought I'd post my journey and invite all of you to come with me.....if you'd like. I will have an Art Journaling flickr group that you can post your work on too. Its open to everyone and anyone........so please spread the word.

I'll be doing a "preparation" post on Thursday, February 17th so you can be ready to go on Saturday! Who's in??

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun - I'm in!

Linda said...

Great! Can't wait to start....Check back on Thursday for some pre-boot camp info.

mary said...

Me too!

Maggie said...

If I can remember, I'd love to! I've been collecting materials to start mixed media work and have been starting to make inchies. Where did you get your mixed media sketchbook? I'd love to find one.

Linda said...

I actually picked one up at Michael's. I had to settle for the spiral bound but thats okay. I really wanted one that was not spirl but regular book bound. I hope you join us Maggie!! Its just for one week....just enough to get a jump start into art journaling :)

BahamaDawn said...

i would like to participate in this since journalling and especially mixed media journalling kinda intimidate me!