Monday, February 21, 2011

Art Journaling- Day 2

On to day 2! On this page I'm using the circle as my springboard and making a mandala. Circles or wonderful color........you can see the colors I selected but certainly use the ones you are most attracted to.   As you can see, I've titled this page, The Circle of Life. The text is a passage from Black Elk, a Native American speaking about life being like a circle.


To create this page I used:
1. watercolor crayons
2. Pitt pens
3. Acrylic paint
4. Aqua pen
5. Oil Sticks or oil pastels

Because Blogger hasn't been allowing me to upload video for some reason, I've posted the videos on my facebook page. Also, please become a member of our Art Journaling Boot Camp flickr group. You can post you work there during the week and afterwards. This flickr group will stay up even after the bootcamp has ended.


No comments: