Thursday, June 23, 2011

Batch #7 & News Coverage too

I've finally reached the end of the week which is the end of the school year for us teachers! My time is becoming my own and I will have plenty of time to get Hearts for Hannah Batches up DAILY until the end of the month. If I sell every heart, every day I will not only meet but exceed my goal!

Today was rather exciting for me! I was interviewed by a local T.V. station regarding Hearts for Hannah. Exciting but also scary....I'm not really comfortable in front of a camera so I'm not sure how it will come out. I'm told it should be on Sunday. Channel 10, another local news station, posted a write up on their website....all good stuff!

Well, Hearts for Hannah batch #7 will post tomorrow mid afternoon. I have several in the kiln now and I think they should be good ones!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I just sent you an email request for 3 Hannah Hearts. I hope you receive it. Please contact me at Susan.B.Grant@uscga.edu
Thank you!
SUsan