Thursday, June 30, 2011

THANK YOU!

I can't say it enough.....Thank you so much for being part of my Hearts for Hannah fundraiser. You are all part of keeping the memory of Hannah and the other 4 angles alive in such a positive way. With the funds raised, Joining Hearts and Hands will continue the development of Hannah's Hope by building more classrooms and other needed necessities...please check out their site for information and newsletter.  I hope you will remember Hearts for Hannah every June since this is my personal committement to her memory and JH&H's.

For those who missed out on grabbing a Hearts for Hannah, I will have hearts in my Etsy Shop starting tomorrow. For the month of July I will be keeping these hearts at the same low $20.00 price. Come August, they will then be $25.00.

I hope you will consider signing up to recieve my newsletter too! I will keep you up to date on shows that I will be part of, special offers and classes that I hold at my home based studio.  You can find my newsletter sign up along the left side column here on my blog.

No comments: