Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Hannah Hearts....

Another batch to look over. Finally, right? I've been busy at school tye dying t-shirts with first graders, making rainbow cake with second graders and hosting a Parent ARt Day for kindergartners. Along with all that, I've been selling a few of these hearts at school also..


It's kind of hard to see the transparent wings on some of these hearts. I'm just an okay photographer :) Remember, post which one you would like (or email me)........bargin price of $20.00 each......and ALL proceeds go to Joining Hearts and Hands in memory of Hannah. Please consider one or 5. They make great graduation gifts, birthday gifts or simply a great gift that holds a great meaning.

9 comments:

Susan said...

may I please have the one that is upside down and has abstract flowers on it and it also has wings? I SO SO SO SO Love it!

Anonymous said...

i would like the red one with the lime green dots on the edge and the light blue with the flower.

patti w

Judy said...

these are wonderful! such awesome colors!

tinae said...

love the black and white. How do we pay?

Linda said...

oooooo.....these go quickly ladies! They have been taken already! Please stop back Friday....I should have more that are similar in nature to the ones just spoken for. Thank you so much for looking. This is a great organization and a wonderful way to honor the memory of Hannah.

Cheryl said...

I can't see how much they are or many of your details as the email box is over laping the box with details of the hearts - if you could just reply with how much they are and how we pay i'd love to purchase a few

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

I would like to buy 4 from you for some very special young ladies in my life - pink w/ orange polka dots, black w/ white polka dots, peace sign, & garden w/ sun shine blossom. Let me know when you can have them ready (no rush) to pay you and pick them up.

Peace my friend,
Lee VDB

Linda said...

Hi Everyone...just a reminder: the hearts are 20.00 each and all proceeds go to Joining Hearts and Hands in memory of Hannah. Keep a watch on my blog and facebook page for new batches.....they do go quickly so stay tuned!
thanks again!!!

Diane said...

Hi Linda,
I am Hannah's aunt and love your work and commitment to the cause. I have a heart and would like to buy two from this collection.... The black polka dot and the red heart next to it. I can send you a check and pick them up later in June if that would work for you.
Thanks!
Diane