Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Order Now!

I'm late in posting this but better late than never.....

This year I am offering the option of ordering Hearts for Hannah based on some past popular sellers. I am only offering a few styles for you to choose from based on ease and past interest. I will also continue my daily posts of hearts here on my blog ....they are sold first come, first gets the heart....its rather fun for me to see who wants what and all the eager emails that await me.

For those of you who may be new to the Hearts for Hannah fundraiser, please reference my Giving link on the bar above. All of the proceeds raised are donated to Joining Hearts and Hands in memory of Hannah Congdon.

Why do I do this?
I do this to support Hannah's mission and the memory of all the Fairport angels.
I do this to honor the families and to let them know that people care.
I do this because it was so deeply sad that I wanted to know something good could come from it.
I do this because it is my small way of helping others.
I do this because it reminds me that life is short. Be kind. Care for others. Give your time to someone or a cause in need.

Here are the hearts I will create by order:


The purple heart to the right can be done with a purple, green or red background.
The heart across from the purple heart can be done with a black, red or blue background. The outlined heart will be done in either black or white.
The yellow heart at the bottom can be done in a yellow, red, black or light blue background. Inner hearts will vary in color.
The floral heart at the top is done on a black background with multi colored flowers.

Please note that although the design concept will be the same, each will vary due to the handmade nature and color availability.

This one is available just because the 4th of July is so close :)


The green background heart to the left can be made in green, purple or red.
The light green heart at the top can be made in green or turquoise. Flowers will be random.

I hope you will order a few and wait and visit my blog to watch for new styles that will be available in June!
Comment here on my blog or send me an email with your order!



9 comments:

Colleen said...

Any chance you will be doing any with polka dots?

Colleen said...

Any chance you will be doing any with polka dots?

Linda said...

Hi Colleen, Yes, I will be doing polka dots during the month of June. You will have to watch for them as they become available. Thanks so much!

Amy LV said...

May I please order one of these beautiful black hearts with flowers? (Are they also $25?) Elizabeth C. just told me about your work. Lovely! a.

Amy LV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Hi Amy, making hearts this weekend.....I'll contact you to let you know when you can pick it up! Thank you :)

Amy LV said...

Thank you so much! I'm out of town...may I pay you for shipping? a.

Amy LV said...

Hello again! I am just wondering when and where I should mail you a check, if you are still selling the black floral heart. Thank you! a.

Diane said...

Is the flag heart still available?