Saturday, December 20, 2008

Making Stuff...

The Holidays are a great reason to make things. Not that I need a reason! My problem is that I can't stop making stuff....anyways, I think making stuff is relaxing, fun and just plain theraputic. And, I think handmade items are the best way to show someone you love them. So, my art therapy session this morning consists of creating unique placemats that have special quotes on them. These will be a gift for my sister (hope she doesn't read this) Hubby is still sleeping and its just me, Winston and my paints. I'll show you some once they are at a more finished state :)

We had a fairly big snow storm yesterday so I have some orders to get out in the mail today. Wasn't even going to try and get to the post office yesterday after school. It was hard enough getting home. I also have earrings to make and shopping to do. Yes, I thought I was done but I still have 2 or 3 things to pick up.

Hope you all have a great day and have fun preparing for the Holiday!! I know I am :)

No comments: