Monday, June 15, 2009

A Whack on the Head: Rearrange


#23 Rearranging is one of nature's prime methods of creation. The moving plates of the earth's crust form new land masses and surface features. The shuffling of the DNA genetic deck through sex produces new life forms. Similarly, rearranging your resources can create new ideas. Try putting your ending in the middle, or the center on the top, or the inside on the outside, or the left on the right. How can you rearrange things?

Over the next 64 Mondays I'll be pulling a new card from the Creative Whack Pack to help stimulate my thinking....maybe yours too. These cards were produced by Roger von Oech, a leader in stimulating creative thinking, and really make you ponder. Like this one, what does Rearrange mean? How can I use this on my creative path? I'll be thinking....let me know if you come up with something.

1 comment:

rosebud101 said...

Looks like a fun book, Linda! I'm going to look into it!