Friday, January 29, 2010

3 Beautiful Things

This week has been particularly challenging. As I've mentioned in a previous post, our dog, Winston, has been and remains to be sick but there has been small improvements. All of this has been an emotional rollercoaster ride for us. But, when you stop and look, beautiful things remain to be found. Here are 3 from yesterday:

1. A kiss. When I returned from work I could tell that Winston was feeling a bit better since I was greeted with some wet kisses.

2. Dinner. My husband made us dinner last night and allowed me to take a break by relaxing on the couch to take a breif nap.

3. Snow. The ride home from work last night, although difficult, was actually very beautiful. On my way home I drive along the lake shore and then thru a park.....the fresh snow covered scenary looked like a painting.

Enjoy your beautiful day!

5 comments:

Cherry Chick said...

It's the simple things that mean the most. ;-)

Linda said...

You are sooo right!

Carol said...

3 beautiful things - a good thing to think about.
Hope Winston is having a good day.
We are having our first decent snow in years. Makes everything look so serene and beautiful.

rosebud101 said...

Isn't it wonderful to find 3 beautiful things in spite of a terrible day? Hope Winston is feeling better very, very soon.

Shona Cole said...

I love that you are looking for the good while things are bad. I hope your dog improves, I know the sadness of loosing a dog.

Shona Cole