Saturday, January 16, 2010

Encouraging Blog Readership

I'm part of the Bead Soup Party thats in progress right now and our leader, Lori Anderson, sent us an email with important information as well as a few tips on developing followers to our blogs. Her advice, although not new, was good. She gave 3 things, I'll give them to you in a minute, that I've read before but really never put into sustained practice. This year I'm really going to be more dedicated about following these 3 important tips.

1. Post often. ( I make good efforts but slip up time to time)
2. Visit other blogs & leave comments. ( blogging is not easy! I must move from periodic visitor to frequent visitor)
3. Use the Follower function on your blog. (Yippee! I already do this one)

Thanks Lori for a review of this good and important advice. Blogging is hard to keep up with. A schedule helps me stay on task as does creating posts ahead of time....then I can just press the publish key.

Now I must visit some friends and comment. Stop number one: Lori Anderson's blog!

2 comments:

rosebud101 said...

Wasn't that great advice? I'm so looking forward to the Bead Soup Party, too!

Linda said...

Great advice! The trick is to be able to stick with it......life is just so darn busy sometimes that its hard keeping pace.