Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sometimes Something Nice Happens Right When You Need It!



Yesterday I was sooooo surprised to find that someone, I'll tell who in a minute, nominated by blog for a Sunshine Award. I had a challenging day yesterday since my beloved dog, Winston, who has been very sick for sometime, really took a turn for the worst. I had just returned from visiting hours at the dog hospital where I had been crying my eyes out when I read this wonderful nomination on my blog! I caused more tears but ones of happiness. I truely feel luck to have been nominated and by such a wonderful bead artist to boot! I hope you will visit Vicky at Ruby's Shoes and tell her I sent you :) Thank You Vicky.....you made my day!

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. Well, it's quite an honor and I thank Vicky so much. Now, as I understand it...

The Rules for accepting the Sunshine award

~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post
~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers ~
~ Link the nominees within your post ~
~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominees:

artdogblog

gaffergirls

threebeautifulthings

kannaglassstudios

fortheloveofbeads

thealteredpage

spiritworkblog

funwithfire

Michelle My Belle

Judith B Designs

My Crazy World

The Garden of Leah

4 comments:

rosebud101 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy. I hope he starts feeling better soon. You, too. (((HUGS))))wideb

susanc said...

I'm so sorry to read about your beloved dog. I know how hard it is... I hope he feels better soon. Congratulations on the blog award. Hugs to you and Winston.♥

Tam, I am said...

I am so sorry about your dog! I hope that he is better!

Thank you so much for the blog award! That totally made my day!

Seth said...

Thank you so very much Linda. I really appreciate that you thought of me and my blog to pass this award on to. Many thanks!!