Friday, May 21, 2010

Found Art Friday!

I thought I'd do this post once a month to feature art of all types. I'm not much of a web surfer.....don't have time or interest to do that.......but I do stumble across things in my daily travels which I then look for on the web. The art I want to feature is just whatever tickles my fancy......I will also post some of my work and I will be sending some of my work out into the world to be Found by others....who knows, maybe they will even post a comment here when they find something.


I found the art of Michelle Allen through another blog....can't remember which one since it was some time ago. But I love her work! Bright, simple, and to the point.....but Whimsical is how I would best describe it! Check thru her blog.....you will really get a sense of her fun personality. Love the photos of her....pure fun!

No comments: