Sunday, July 10, 2011

Garden Art and Walkabouts

I love garden art. After the warm weather months have ended, I like to bring a few of my outdoor items inside to enjoy. This fall we will have our new 3 season room to enjoy along with my pebble fountain pictured here.


Every morning I begin the day with a walk....a walkabout! Its peaceful and meditative. My husband has been joining me most mornings and I think he is really enjoying them too. 

We live near a park so some of the times we will walk thru the park to see what we see. Here is a beautiful piece of driftwood that someone placed in this perfect clearing. Love the organic shape of it!


Onto Bead News: My latest pendants are what I call playful shapes. I have a few in my Etsy Shop right now that you can peek at. Just a pleasing shape with plenty of color and designs. I'm on my laptop sitting outside writing this post and I don't have my photos on here....please take a look. I love them and I sure hope you do too.


1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

What a nice way to start your day! Thanks for sharing the photos of happy spots in your walkabouts.