Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Beautiful Things Today


Oh, this is Melissa, our music teacher....she has the best expressions and this one was snapped during our ornament making this afternoon.

Typically, Three Beautiful Things is written on Fridays but I feel like doing it a little early this week. Here are my Three:

:: When co-workers come together for crafty fun. I had a number of teachers and staff come down for a quickie Ornament Painting class after school. A great ending to the day.

::  Wet kisses from my two dogs. They simply love unconditionally and are always happy to see me. I love them so.
:: A great slice of cheese pizza! Its simple but its amazing how different each pizza place can make cheese pizza taste. Cam's is one of my most favorites...never disappointed.
:: Relaxing on the couch under a snuggly blanket. I rarely just sit but tonight it feels wonderful. I am going to enjoy every minute of it.

No comments: