Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

Christmas is such a warm, wonderful time of year its hard to see it move on.  Its at this time of year that people seem a little bit nicer to one another, people smile a little bit more often and forgive one another a little quicker. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had this Christmas spirit in our hearts for longer than just a day or a month.....wow, now that would be a gift.

I've had so many wonderful things go on this Holiday season....time spent with my sister, holiday presentations at school with my art students, a night out with my eldest niece, dinner with good friends, going to see the play A Christmas Carol on Christmas Eve with my husband, Christmas Eve dinner with family, cooking that dinner with my niece and then celebrating Christmas Day with family. Spending time with those you cherish is really the best gift of all.



I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday too. This week I'm off from work and will start my New Year organizing and getting ready for a big party we are having here..........always something to do right?!

Enjoy!

No comments: