Friday, April 18, 2008

Bike Riding...No Beads Today.


Yesterday Peter took a day off from work so we could enjoy some time together. After doing some needed yard work we went for a nice long bike ride around town. We've had a few really nice warm days here in Upstate NY & we had the itch to go out & enjoy the sunshine.

Our first stop was to the Public Market in the city. One of my favorite spots to eat is this little place called the Empanata Stop, they make THE best empanatas & spanish hot sauce. Currently they are only open Thursdays and Saturdays from 8:00am until 2:00pm but they are considering opening a new location close to where Peter works!!


If you live here in Rochester make sure you stop in at the Empanata Stop. I know you'll love it.

No bead making happened yesterday. To tired after yard work and riding around town. I do have some website updates to do but I'm having a bit of trouble with my new programs. Its not the computer or programs that are the problems.....its me.....the new process has me a bit lost so my dear friend and computer/web guru MaryJo will be stopping by on Saturday to help me out.....again!

Today we are biking again to meet friends at the Dinasour. I'll have photos to show....I'm getting in the habit of bringing my camera. I will be making beads today too. I have something I'm working on that I hope will develop into something special.

No comments: