Saturday, April 5, 2008

Beading, beading, beading.......

I've been trying to catch up on all my beadmaking responsibilities since March was pretty much a bust! Being sick for nearly the whole month put me back a bit but I'm on track again. It feels so good too.

I have some exciting news that I can't wait to share. Unfortunately, I'm sworn to keeping a secret until everything is ready. Hopefully I can spill the beads soon.

I have to photograph some things later today or tomorrow so I should have photos to share. Peter and I are going Skin and Steel tomorrow too. Lots of good photo opportunities I'm sure. Just in case you don't know what the heck I'm talking about....Skin and Steel is a "biker" thing. Tattoo contests and tricked out bikes. I can't wait. Great people watching too. It should be in the low 60's tomorrow so we hope to bundle up and ride to the show....of course, I'm such a wimp, it might be too cold for me. For some reason a runny nose, watery eyes and flattened helmet hair just isn't a fashion statement. Call me crazy.

I've got to find my helmet stickers too. Fun but nasty statements......I like that. You'll just have to see me on the bike to know what I mean. Don't want to ruin my "snow white" image here!

No comments: