Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break!


I'm busy writing a post for Watch Me Create about my many visits to Corning and all that it inspires. The last time I was there I purchased a book by Dale Chihuly titled Fire. Very cool indeed or should I say hot? Anyways, this book has been it my thoughts and an idea for a necklace is brewing. I'll be sharing my process and all that develops.

Today I sent out my last back order (a nicer way to put late order) and I'm now working at a studio clean up. It seems that I take a seasonal approach to my cleaning...once in the fall and once in the spring. Each studio re-do has me getting better and better at keeping organized and getting rid of those things that I just don't use anymore. Pictures of the studio reveal are coming too.

I'm sitting here at the computer and I just looked up and noticed that the buds on the trees are looking ready to burst. I love the coming of spring. My forsethia bushes look like they may open any day now.

Enough chit chatting.....It's back to the torch for me!

No comments: