Friday, April 11, 2008

Skin & Steel


Last Sunday Peter and I went to the Skin and Steel show at the Dome Arena to see bikes and tattoing. Lots to see. Very colorful people there! Its been awhile since I've been to one of these events. I use to go ALL the time when I dated bikers (really). IAlthough my life now is tame, I still enjoyed this show and I was very surprised at the age of the crowd....mostly middle aged! I will always love motorcycles...and I think tattoo art (not all) is beautiful.

I'm the type of girl who loves going to the hardware store just to look at things. Nuts, bolts, gadgety thingies, all that stuff. At the bike show I loved the colorful paint jobs but the wheels & gears were interestinng too.

Hmmmmmmm, maybe some of these things will spark ideas for jewelry designs. Ya never know!



I'll have some beads/jewelry to show you this weekend. This new Mac computer and new programs have slowed me down a bit. We'll see how the upload to my website goes with the slightly different process. Since I will be on spring break from school, my posting should improve too!

No comments: