Sunday, January 27, 2008

Event Day At Spirit Works!


What a fun afternoon! I conducted an Embellished Button class for a few hours yesterday at my favorite knit shop, Spirit Works Knitting & Design located in Irondequoit.

I hardly had a chance to unload all my goodies when a nice sized group of about 15-20 women gathered around the table. I had a step by step handout, a giant visual and plenty of kits available showing how to begin embellishing one of my fab glass buttons. The only sad note was that my printer suddenly decided not to work and I couldn't print out the text to go onto my poster.....Oh, well. The instructions had photos & text so all was not lost. Pam, the owner, was pleased with the event and we are now at a critical low on buttons & shawl pins....I must work on that this week.

Today I will be working on orders that I need to finish up and continue creating things for my next event...Chocolate & Beads Trunk Show at Parkleigh on February 9th. I have my yoga class at noon and then I plan on getting back to the torch for a late afternoon of beads!

My Esty shop has yet to be put into action! Like I've said, time....I just don't have enough of it! I'm working hard at getting something....even if its just a few items...up onto that way cool place to shop. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: