Tuesday, January 29, 2008

PMC Class.....tomorrow night!

I'm getting all my ducks in a row for tomorrow nights precious metal clay class. I have a very full class.....Yikes....that means adults will have to SHARE tools! I think they can handle it however....I'm so use to children arguing about sharing that its a nice change to work with older student. Its a short class so it will be a fast pace night of learning and making!

I don't have to much to report today. I hope my photography class pays off.....I just had a photographer do some work for me and boy was it outrageously priced!!! I'm all for supporting good work but I have to draw the line at being charged for things I didn't even ask for!!! I'm not going to get into it but I really need to get a grip with that camera and stop paying large amounts of money for things I could do (or learn to do).

No comments: