Friday, January 25, 2008


This has been a busy week. As always, I'm busy making things & busy at work. The cold temps haven't been helpful for my bead & jewelry making since my studio needs time to warm up and I don't like working in the cold. I've still managed to get things done however....but not as much as I'd like :)

Whats up with the camera? Well, I'm taking a photography class. When you have a smallish business you need to be a jack of all trades.....and I need some schooling at taking good pictures. I just don't have time to "fiddle" around & figure things out....I don't have the luxury of time. So I decided to take a class and so far its been great. The instructor is great and the group of people I'm with are all great too.

I'm at Spirit Works Knit shop this Saturday! 12:30 until 2:00....I'll be demonstrating how to make cleaver pins or embellishments with my fabulous buttons! Hope you will stop in!
:) Linda

No comments: