Friday, June 29, 2012

3 Beautiful Things

Periodically I will post 3 beautiful things that have happened to me on a given day. I think this is a great way to sit back and reflect on what is really important......I try to do this in my mind daily but sadly, I've  been so overwhelmed I have forgotten to. Please visit Clare's blog since she is the originator of this awesome idea. Thanks Clare for helping us all find beautiful meaning to each day :)

My 3 Beautiful Things:


:: Watching the amazing light show provided by 1000's of Fireflies last night. My sister took my husband and I to a park that has a spectacular amount of these little guys and the show was not disappointing....I could have stayed for hours.
:: Yesterday morning a 3 point buck with velvet around his antlers was grazing at our neighbors crab apple tree. He was pretty calm considering the busy road he was very near.
:: Out on our brother-in-laws boat for a peaceful night ride on the lake. On our ride back home after dinner, he stopped the boat a good distance from the shore and we all took a moment to enjoy the stillness of the water, the humid air, and shore lights........beautiful!

One of my last batches of Hearts for Hannah will be posted later today....

No comments: