Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hearts for Hannah Begins!

As many of you already know, each year for the month of June I create heart pendants and sell them to raise money for Joining Hearts and Hands in memory of Hannah Congdon. Hannah was one of five Fairport teens killed in a tragic accident 5 years ago. These girls, although I did not know any of them, left an unforgettable mark on me.........A reminder to be kind in the time you have. Help others. And do good when & where you can. This is my way of paying it forward.

Below are my initial hearts I offer for sale. For those that are new to this, each day you will need to visit my blog, select a heart or two that you want and then leave a comment here, on my fb page or by email indicating which ones you want. It is first come, first serve.....HEARTS GO EXTREMELY FAST!!!! So don't hesitate. But also don't get discouraged. Keep trying and I'm confident you will get what you'd like. Each heart costs only $25.00 and ALL proceeds go to Joining Hearts and Hands....a shipping fee will be included if I have to mail out your hearts to you :)

I DO NOT take orders. These hearts come from my heart and I don't want to limit my time at the torch filling orders. Creating freely is such a peaceful joy for me that I want these hearts to remain true to the spirit of Peace, Love and Happiness!

Here are todays hearts. I apologize for the so so image but our floors are being refinished and I do not have access to my better technology......these images are taken with my phone. Please know that they look beautiful in person and you will be happy with whatever one you select....color often does not come across correctly in a picture or on computer.




16 comments:

Prairie Emporium said...

I would like the one with 3 peacock feathers, Laos them!
Sgoering@havilandtelco.com

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful looking beads Linda. Would you please keep the red one and the one across from it, (the green heart with purple tear drops) for me? Thank you Linda~
I will never forget the beautiful girls :((.

Prairie Emporium said...

Could I have the one with 3 peacock feathers? Love them!
Sgoering@havilandtelco.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I'd like the American flag heart---the one with the stars on blue in the upper left corner---thx! Will be watching each day and can drive to your home to pick up my treasures.
Kathy Menaguale

Linda said...

Hi Kathy, Sorry~ today's flags are taken but I know I will be making more since I'm thinking 4th of July and Olympics! Keep checking this week :)

Courtney Breul said...

Is the one with the British flag still available?

Elizabeth C. said...

So glad you are sharing your talents again this year, Linda!

Linda said...

Hi Courtney,
Yes the British flag is still available...would you like me to set it aside?
Thanks so much....I remember you purchased one last year right?

Linda said...

Hi Elizabeth!!

Courtney Breul said...

YES Please! Let me know what you need!!!!!

Linda said...

Hi Courtney....Great! email me at bella@lindasbellabeads.com and I will give you my adddress and info. Thanks!

Roxanne Mendoza said...

Did anyone take the all green with polka dots?

Linda said...

Hi Roxanne....which one?? The green one at the bottom?? If so, that one is still available :) Let me know and I will set it aside.

Roxanne Mendoza said...

I didn't see your comment till now! Gonna email you.

Unknown said...

Not sure if you received my post from yesterday
I am katie shirley's aunt Stephanie's sister I would love to order one of the hearts I love all of them but the green and all of the polka dots let me know thank you

Linda said...

Hi Sandra, I will have more later today for you to look at. I have groups of hearts each day....just check back in to see what is available. I try to do different things each time but do repeat designs also :) Thank you so much!