Monday, June 11, 2012

Hearts for Hannah- Batch #2

Here is my second batch of Hearts! I hope you find one...... or 5 that you have to have!!....last year I made over 100 hearts and sold everyone of them. I would love to be able to do that again! They make terrific graduation gifts, birthday presents or keep until Valentine's Day for someone special. There are plenty of ways and reasons to give a heart. Hearts are 25.00. Please be specific as to which one or all that you would like...first come, first serve.


My apologies again for the poor image. I'm afraid all week long you will get these types of photos until my "good" technology is available again.....

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda, I'm confused again... Can I have the lime green one and the clearish looking one. Not sure if you got any of my comments. I'm clueless. Thank you suzanne

Elizabeth C. said...

May I have the one at the top? Thanks!

Linda said...

Hi Suzanne :)....yes, I responded on fb...those two are yours!
Elizabeth, I think Suzanne got the one you wanted...

Anonymous said...

Linda, can I please have the green one with peacock feathers. thank you, Jean S.

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, Can I please have the green one with peacock feathers.
Thank you, Jean S.

Linda said...

Hi Jean, The peacock feather one is yours! I will set it aside with your name on it!! Thank you so very much!

Debbie H. said...

I will take the purple one. I left a response on facebook.
Debbie H.

Debbie H. said...

I will take the purple one. I left a message on facebook.
thanks,
Debbie H.

Debbie H. said...

I will take the purple one. I left an response on facebook.
thanks,
Debbie H.

Linda said...

All hearts from Batch #2 are spoken for. Please come back tomorrow for Batch #3 :)

Debbie H. said...

I am confused. Was I able to get the purple one? I am not sure
Debbie