Friday, June 29, 2012

Hearts for Hannah....almost the last batch!

Here they are....its almost over everyone. I hope you find one and are able to snag it! I will have hearts listed in my Etsy Shop so please stop by and take a look there too.


Please leave a comment here on my blog indicating which one you'd like. It just makes it easier for everyone else to see. Comments do not publish until I have read them so don't worry that you can't see your comment right away.

Thank you everyone for supporting this fundraiser and Joining Hearts and Hands!

9 comments:

Natascha said...

Hi Linda! Can I have the white in the upper left corner? Thanks! (If that's already taken, can I have the black?)

Linda said...

Hi Natascha, Yes, the one at the upper left is yours! I've set it aside with your name :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda
Interested in 2 o'clock one or 7 o'clock one. which ever is available. Would like the 7 o'clock one more.
My name is Melanie Grieve.

Linda said...

Hi Melanie....the 7 o'clock one is yours (red with flowers)! I will set it aside with your name on it :)

Roxanne Mendoza said...

I just posted about your fundraiser on my blog! And can't wait till I get mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linda
I will be in Rochester this week. Is there a way to pick and pay cash?
Thanks.
Melanie G

Linda said...

Hi Melanie, Yes, I'm sure we can arrange something. If you email me, I can give you my cell number :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda. If available I would like the British Flag. I can be reached at llfraserny@ AOL. or if not available I would take the light blue one @ 2 oclock. Thanks.

Linda said...

Hi Anonymous....the brit flag is yours. I will set it aside for you :) Thank you so much!