Monday, August 11, 2008

Tonights PMC+Stampin UP=FUN class


This is the packaging idea the Meg will be showing us how to do!! Can't wait!!!! If you missed out on tonights class....don't worry, I will be having another in early October!

I'm excited about tonights class!! There will be plenty to do and learn and I just know everyone will be thrilled with their results. This is a combo night....first, learn a simple PMC technique & create earrings or a pendant. Then create a few cards & a wickedly cool packaging idea just in time for the upcoming holiday season. Yup...I'm thinking about the Holiday's already. Halloween & Days of the Dead being MY favs!!

And of course, I added some glass beads to these just to add a bit more VAVOOM!

This pendant has a great inscription....To Know Life is to Love Many Things...by Vincent van Gogh

These are sweet. A smaller silver piece and some terrific glass beads!

No comments: