Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beading Happy


I've been working hard making Hearts for Hannah and things are beginning to pick up. I don't have all the $ collected yet since checks are being sent or people are planning on stopping over to pick hearts up but I'm doing okay. I still have a long way to reach my goal..........These hearts make great Graduation gifts!


I really don't like to have my picture taken. Most photographs of myself cause me to go into a great depression (not really...just being dramatic) or get really pissed at my husband for taking such a miserable photo (this part is true). These here aren't too bad....considering others I've seen. I just can't seem to ever get my crazy hair in control.......even a ponytail doesn't help!

Now go over to my Hearts for Hannah and pick something out. Just $20.00 per heart.......a great deal and a great cause. I'll have more to post tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the hearts and the shirt! Great idea about graduation gifts..I have to rethink my strategy now.
Marcia

Stacy Olson said...

Great beadwork! I enjoy your blog very much.

I bought this amazing bead Ebook and I wanted to share it with everyone

Kate said...

Hi Linda! I found you through Amelia's experimental art e-course! I love your blog, and looking forward to "playing" together as we go through the course.