Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beads For Sale & Other stuff


This is going to be my NEW link for when I have beads for sale! I've been taking an e-course...an on-line art class called Experimental Art. Its really inspired me to revisit an old love of painting. Before beads there was painting and ceramics. I thought I'd use my painting and have it "work" for me by becoming a sign/ button here on my blog. You'll see it posted in the right hand column and you'll be able to click on it to see all the beads I currently have for sale! Sweet! I'm posting the sign today but no linking it yet....I have to get ready.

Earlier today I took my Dad to breakfast to celebrate Father's Day. It's nice getting a little time together....we both enjoyed ourselves.


I'm looking at the camera but not sure where my fathers eyes are looking.........men. No matter their age you just can't expect different!


Here is my latest batch of Hannah Hearts. I had alot of family obligations this weekend so I didn't get as much done as I had hoped for. Still waiting to get $$ for some that have been set aside but I think I'm doing okay.....I'm still hoping to reach my goal of 1000.00...that means I have to sell 50 hearts total!!

No comments: