Monday, October 8, 2007

Book Club Night

I'm a little late in posting but I ran into some camera issues. All better now thanks to the husband! Here is a picture of Jean....it was her turn to host book club. She's curled up on her new ultra suede loveseat....actually her whole living room had a makeover and Friday night was the big reveal! To us book worms at least.....it looked great!


Our book club has been going strong for nearly 12 years. At times we have been a large group of 8 but at the moment we are just the Fabulour Four! Here is Sue & Kathy enjoying coffee & cheesecake..........



I did get myself into a bit of trouble with the bookworms since I did not finish the book......actually I didn't get all that far into it at all. Page 76...thats all I read up to. I know that was pretty bad but there was just no time. Well I can redeem myself next time. Our next book is titled, Remainder, by Tom McCarthy. I should have no trouble finishing it. Our next meeting is Nov. 30th...our Holiday Gathering!!

Onto bead news.....I've been preparing for my Halloween bead open house this Saturday and I just dropped off a fairly large shipment to the Memorial Art Gallery. Its always busy around here.

No comments: