Saturday, October 13, 2007


My one vice is Massage. I get a massage once a month without fail....it just does my body good. I have my husband in that habit too. The great effects of massage last for a surprising long time after too. Gail is my friend and massage therapist. She has a fantastic place of business call Retreat House Massage here in Rochester. My mother was a massage therapist and Gail is second only to her with the right touch. I've been to many massage therapists and a good one is hard to come by. If you need to relax, de-stress or you just want to treat yourself nice....see Gail!

My Halloween open house was today. It is always hard having an open house in the fall. Those last nice days are hard to part with and many people like to work around the house preparing for the long winter ahead. So I didn't have a hugh crowd but it was great seeing those who could make it. Cider, candy and great beads! How can you beat that?! I'll have photos to put up tomorrow....I'm just to pooped to do it now.

My niece turns Sweet 16 later this week and Peter & I were just discussing when we would take her out for dinner. It is our tradition that we take just the "Birthday person" out on a special fun filled night.....we get to spoil them with attention. I'll be sure to bring the camera along.....my niece is a beautie but she has no clue as to how pretty she really is.

**Oh, I almost forgot. I'm pulling the Little Treasure winner in the morning. To pooped. Anyways, enjoy your crisp cool evening.

No comments: