Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gallery Pages


I'm working on re-doing my Gallery page on my website. Its not bad now, but I want to have something a little different. I don't know about you, but I sure get tired of seeing "old" things....Okay, I know that I have a hard time keeping up with Updates but the really old stuff I mean. Let me know what you think of this slide show....I'm thinking of something along this idea.

I made some stuff this weekend but I really took advantage of the nice weather & did "other" things. I know, I was going to indulge in some Art Therapy but the sunshine got me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda-Love the blues anemone necklace, and the thai chips are gorgeous. Cool slide show!

Linda said...

Thanks Steph....I just started doing the slide shows...they are fun to do and so easy!

Jenipher Lyn said...

You photographed your jewelry so well!! I really love the pieces on your slide show!