Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gallery Pages


I'm working on re-doing my Gallery page on my website. Its not bad now, but I want to have something a little different. I don't know about you, but I sure get tired of seeing "old" things....Okay, I know that I have a hard time keeping up with Updates but the really old stuff I mean. Let me know what you think of this slide show....I'm thinking of something along this idea.

I made some stuff this weekend but I really took advantage of the nice weather & did "other" things. I know, I was going to indulge in some Art Therapy but the sunshine got me!

3 comments:

Stephanie & Chris Haussler said...

Linda-Love the blues anemone necklace, and the thai chips are gorgeous. Cool slide show!

:) Linda said...

Thanks Steph....I just started doing the slide shows...they are fun to do and so easy!

Cherry Runway said...

You photographed your jewelry so well!! I really love the pieces on your slide show!