Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Little Treasure FREEBIE!



Sue and I have just way to much fun together. She is the friend that I can go hiking with, wake early to watch the sunrise with or go to lectures with. Sue is my girl buddha....I go to her with questions or issues I need answers too....Sue is just a great person and a true blue friend. Anyways, I took this on our 6:00a.m., watch the sunrise walk this past Sunday. The last time I took a picture of Sue on one of our walks we were both being silly posing under this plant that looked like a gigantic queen ann's lace plant...it was the size of an umbrella! The next year we discovered it was a highly poisones plant called Hogsweed!!

I want to thank Marcia for the great article she sent me on my absolutely most favorite holiday...Days of the Dead. A photography professor at RIT documented this holiday & the people of Oaxaca, Mexico in a book titled, The Day of the Dead/ Dia de los Muertos. He will be holding a lecture and book signing at George Eastman House at 6:00pm on Nov. 1st and another one at Barnes & Noble (Pittsford) at 7:00pm on Nov. 10th. Gotta call Sue....its another lecture we can go to!!

Who's coming to my Halloween bead open house on Saturday?? I hope YOU come! I will of course be spotlighting my Halloween stuff but will also have information of class offerings & giftie ideas for the Holidays.



I discovered this lonely little vessel in my studio and I thought I should pass this little treasure onto a loving home. Yes, its FREE! All you have to do is e-mail me. I will be taking all responses to this FREE offering and putting them into a jar. I pull the winner on Saturday! Hope you'll send me an e-mail with "little treasure" in the subject line!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little vessel! How sad that it is lonely! I love your work, especially the corkscrew beads! So bright and fun. Please add me to the vessel list if you have not given it away yet!
Thanks!
Stephanie Haussler
pixybugdesigns@gtmc.net
pixybugdesigns.blogspot.com